Thursday 6 February 2014

TMI

1: What are you wearing? A hoodie, jeans and socks. Just another chilly school day outfit :)
2: Ever been in love? Yes.
3: Ever had a terrible breakup? I don't think so, because when the question says "terrible" I picture it to be quite extreme *tumblr influences* , so no.
4: How tall are you? I am always not sure whether I am 5'8 or 5'7, so I'd say 5'7.5?
5: How much do you weigh? TMI TMI...
6: Any tattoos? No
7: Any piercings? Two on each ear :)
8: OTP? If Zalfie counts :P
9: Favorite Show? Currently I am addicted to KUWTK
10: Favorite bands? not a big fan of bands, but I do like Imagine dragons and Peace
11: Something you miss? I miss being on vacation :3 oh that kind of life!
12: Favorite song? I have a lot but currently be Life happens - Brandon and Leah
13: How old are you? 17
14: Zodiac sign? pisces
15: Quality you look for in a partner? It really depends, but I think intelligence, attentiveness and thoughtfulness?
16: Favorite Quote? "If its mean't to be, it will be." 
17: Favorite actor? Not a big fan of movies, but I'd say Natalie Portman.
18: Favorite color? Wear black, use pink.
19: Loud music or soft? I'd say both, depends on occasions.
20: Where do you go when you’re sad? I either go to dance or go to bed lol
21: How long does it take you to shower? At home I take one from half to one hour, but since now I live at school and they have set up this sensor lights, so if you take a shower for too long, lights will suddenly goes off, so I am always afraid to take too long...
22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? haha for school it takes half an hour to 45 mins, but if I am going out then I take so much longer. 2 hours or so?
23: Ever been in a physical fight? Yes haha
24: Turn on? hmm it really could be anything :) 
25: Turn off? creepiness...

27: Fears? Biggest ones - hospitals and ambulances.
28: Last thing that made you cry? It was on the first day of Chinese New Year, thanks teachers. A mixture of many things really~
29: Last time you said you loved someone? To Annabell or Larissa (don't remember which haha)

31: Last book you read? Midsummer night's dream
32: The book you’re currently reading? Canterbury Tales
33: Last show you watched? Dance moms
34: Last person you talked to? Holly
35: The relationship between you and the person you last texted? Coach-student
36: Favorite food? I have no idea, I have a love&hate relationship with food.
37: PlaceS you want to visit? (yes I added the 's') St. Petersburg, Mykonos, Ibiza, Milan, Paris, Dubai, Bora Bora, Maldives, and so on~~~
38: Last place you were? School...
39: Do you have a crush? :) I guess so yeah
40: Last time you kissed someone? After dance class lol
41: Last time you were insulted? Don't really remember
42: Favourite flavour of sweet? strawberry
43: What instruments do you play? Piano, guitar, recorder and saxophone
44: Favourite piece of jewellery? I love my pearl necklace
45: Last sport you played? I danced yesterday <3
46: Last song you sang? let her go - passenger 

49: Last time you hung out with anyone? Went to dinner with my tutor group, if that counts
50: Who should answer these questions next? If you're reading, you're tagged!

X

No comments:

Post a Comment